Welcome to the Spanaway Graham Eatonville Orting Soccer Club
PO Box 1554, Graham WA 98338
The home of Recreational soccer for U6 - U18
and FUSION Premier and Select for U11 - U18
for boys and girls.
Founded in 1976 supporting boys and girls ages 5 to 18 as a 100% non-profit 501(c)3 organization and run entirely by volunteers.
Bring a Buddy to your Chevy Youth Soccer Clinic!
Thank you for signing up for a Chevy Youth Soccer Clinic! We still have spots available. Please see attached for the invitation to send to anyone you know that may be interested in participating. Feel free to bring a friend, brother, sister, cousin or a teammate!
Who can attend a FREE Chevy Youth Soccer Clinic?
- Any child who wants to learn more about soccer – the child does not need to play in a league to participate
- Girls are welcome! The drills are great for both boys AND girls.
- Your soccer team! Tell your coach to sign up- Clinics are a great alternative to your practice, and coaches are encouraged to come and learn new drills too!
You can also direct other parents and guardians to sign up with the information below. We have spots available for 200 kids!
EASY STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Go to rsvp.youthsportswired.com/soccer
2. Select “Seattle” in the drop-down menu
3. Select clinic date and enter the password “kickit” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click continue
4. Complete the registration information and don’t forget to download the waiver (in the yellow box). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
5. Click “Submit” at the end of the page and registration is now complete!
Details: Sunday, September 21, 2014
Check In 8:30AM-9:30AM
East Practice Field/Dempsey Center, UW Campus, Seattle, WA 98105
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Taylor at 678-672-1682. We look forward to seeing you there!
IMMEDIATE VOLUNTEER NEED!
SGEO Soccer Club has an immediate need for a club registrar. As our club is steadily growing and registration has grown this year, we are exploring the possibility of having two registrars: a Recreational and a Select/Premier registrar.
If you are interested in learning more information about either (or both) position(s),
SGEOSC President Chris Towns at email@example.com.
Please join us for our August membership meeting -- Wednesday, August 27th - 7:00 pm,
Graham Fire Station, 23014 70th Avenue E, Graham WA 98338.